As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger. Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
- Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
- The Nurse Aide II, under the supervision and/or direction of a registered Nurse, performs routine duties in caring for hospitalized patients.
- Performs and exhibits sound judgement and technical skills for NAII in nursing treatments and procedures as assigned.
- Insures comfort and safety of patient at all times, observing and reporting to nurse pertinent observations about patient conditions as appropriate.
- Attendance Policy
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
NEON- Our Nephrology Oncology Unit is made up of 17 beds. The NEON nursing team uses a holistic approach in caring for patients and families. Frye is accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive cancer center and has received the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). Our team is dedicated to improving care and providing patients a full spectrum of services and treatments to better meet their needs.