- Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
- The Nurse Aide II, under the supervision and/or direction of a registered Nurse, performs routine duties in caring for hospitalized patients.
- Performs and exhibits sound judgement and technical skills for NAII in nursing treatments and procedures as assigned.
- Insures comfort and safety of patient at all times, observing and reporting to nurse pertinent observations about patient conditions as appropriate.
- Attendance Policy
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
NEON- Our Nephrology Oncology Unit is made up of 17 beds. The NEON nursing team uses a holistic approach in caring for patients and families. Frye is accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive cancer center and has received the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). Our team is dedicated to improving care and providing patients a full spectrum of services and treatments to better meet their needs.