Nason Medical Center
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center is currently hiring a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. The CRNA will provide specialized care to surgical and obstetrical patients involving the administration of anesthesia. Such care is appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Responsibility includes checking the physical condition of pre and post- operative patients, administering anesthesia, managing regional anesthesia for surgical, obstetrical, and various medical procedures.
-Competitive Shift Differential for applicable positions/shifts
-In house Pharmacy
-On site Occupational Health
-Friendly environment, willing to provide training!
Minimum Education and Certificates
- Graduate from a school of Nursing and Anesthesia
- Pennsylvania RN License
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PAL
- Current registration in nursing in state of Pennsylvania and certification and membership in the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
Minimum Work Experience
- Prior experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of the fundamentals of anesthesia and the technique of administering inhalation and intravenous agents.
- Skill in the use of various electronic equipment.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Tact and courtesy in dealing with persons at all levels of the organization.