Certified Medical Assistant – Springfield, IL
Come Grow With Us at Springfield Clinic!
Excellent Opportunity to advance your career as a CMA with a top progressive, physician-led multispecialty medical group in Springfield, IL. Springfield Clinic is devoted to providing the highest quality health care to its patients with more than 450 physicians and advanced practitioners delivering value-based care in approximately 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties.
As one of the largest private multispecialty medical clinics in Illinois, Springfield Clinic currently employs over 2,000 clinical and administrative staff members who are committed to improving health, providing value and serving the community. To apply for a great career opportunity, please visit our website at www.SpringfieldClinic.com/careers .
Springfield Clinic is quickly growing and looking to add several CMAs to our team . We offer various shifts, locations and the opportunity to grow!
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for functioning as an assistant to the physician, optometrist, NP/PA, RN's, and LPN's in the areas of direct and indirect patient care, laboratory procedures, charging and medical records.
• Graduate of an accredited medical assisting program
• Must be a registered or certified Medical Assistant through one of the following: American Med Techs (AMT), American Assoc of Med Assts (AAMA) Natl Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), or Natl Health Career Assoc (NHA) at time of hire
• Maintain RMA, CMA or NCMA credentials according to requirements established by the certifying body
• Provide copy of credentials to Human Resources prior to expiration of certification period
• Current CPR certification per American Heart Association guidelines
Why Join Us?
Our growth means exciting career opportunities for you! We attract and retain the smartest and brightest professionals in the healthcare industry
Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life & AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Paid Time Off, 401k, Profit Sharing, local business discounts, and more
Opportunity to work for a company that invests in your success in a position that offers variety and unlimited growth potential
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.