Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a part-time Dental Assistant Instructor.
• Provide instruction to Dental Assisting classes.
• Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
• Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
• Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
• Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Must have 3 years of recent Dental Assistant experience.
- Must have Oregon Radiology and EFDA certificates.