Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking a Full Time Clinical Coordinator for its Practical Nursing Program at its Albany, NY campus.
Coordinate the clinical experiences for the students in the Practical Nursing program. Will be responsible for the ordering and maintaining of supplies as well as supporting the instruction of remedial laboratory skills to students. Teach clinical Practical Nursing courses as needed by the institution. Supervise Clinical faculty; participate in student advising, retention, curriculum development, adjunct faculty mentoring, and other instructional activities. This job may involve day, evening and/or weekend hours.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
- Current New York State RN license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master’s preferred.
- Have at least 5 years full time or equivalent direct patient care experience as a practicing nurse
- Prior teaching experience desired.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Commensurate based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “PN Clinical Coordinator ” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.