Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking both Full time and Part Time Practical Nursing Clinical and Didactic Instructors at its Pittsfield Campus. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Teach didactic and or clinical Practical Nursing courses offered by the institution. Participate in student advising, retention, curriculum development, adjunct faculty mentoring, and other instructional activities. Full time instructor will teach approximately 12-16 credit hours of standard course sections per semester. Part time instructor will teach course sections as agreed. This job may involve day, evening and/or weekend classes/instruction.
- Didactic Instructor: Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Clinical Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Current licensure as a professional nurse in Massachusetts.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience relevant to clinical and classroom/clinical expertise.
- Must meet health regulation guidelines for affiliating agencies.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Commensurate based on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “PN Faculty' in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.