Adult and Pediatric In-Home Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
At Infinium Health Services, we provide quality one-on-one, in-home nursing care for all ages. Our nurses are committed to making a difference in the lives we care for and consider it a privilege to assist our clients in exceeding their medical goals. We are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses who share this commitment to join our nursing team. As a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide direct patient care to children and adults with complex medical needs in the home setting.
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing:
- Provides direct, hands-on care to assigned clients.
- Observes and assesses the client’s condition and care needs appropriately and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician, as appropriate;
- Administers prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies;
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on current assessments and achieves expected outcomes;
- Educates and provides ongoing support and education to families and caregivers