Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Staffing, Per Diem, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137- All Shifts Available!
Looking for flexible hours and a chance to gain experience to increase earning potential? Dedicated to caring for others? Interim HealthCare of Chicago employees benefit from excellent training and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Join a dynamic team of health care professionals committed to improving lives. Apply today and learn more about our current openings. All shifts are available!
Reporting to the Clinical Supervisor and Charge Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN will be responsible for:
- Managing a fluctuating case load during your shift.
- Performing head to toe assessments, reconciling medications, orienting the patient to care experience.
- Ensuring that care delivery follows the plan of treatment as directed by the ordering physician established standards of practice.
- Develops and maintains patient relationships to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervene.
- Follow established protocols on the unit.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to ensure safe and timely care.
- Attend team meetings, training, and assists teammates as needed.
- Provide care and service with the Interim HealthCare of Chicago client service philosophy.
- Current LPN licensed in the state of Illinois.(must be in good standing)
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience in an in-patient environment.
- Current CPR card-Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Current TB screen and statement of good health.
- Meets the requirements of federal and or state criminal and abuse background check and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus
- Client Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
Company Overview Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare of Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Click here to apply online