Medical Assistant – Northwest Clinic
Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit. Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
Pediatric experience strongly preferred. Attention to detail, excellent communication and customer service skills is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited school or certification from an approved credentialing body for medical assistants is required.
- National certification as a registered Medical Assistant is preferred.
- Must have current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Card.
- One-year experience in a clinic, doctor's office or ambulatory care setting is preferred.
- Must successfully complete the Patient Services Cashier course and be designated as a Patient Services Cashier during the initial probationary period.
Must maintain current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR (BLS) certification.