Discover a world of opportunity at University Health System and come work for a company that gives you a platform to do amazing things!
Medical Assistant - Robert B Green Downtown Campus
- Provides direct and indirect care to patients in the Ambulatory and Hospital setting.
- Clinics located throughout San Antonio including Boerne, TX.
- Specialties range from preventative health to transplant services.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- High school diploma is required.
- Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited school or certification from an approved credentialing body for medical assistants is required.
- National certification as a registered Medical Assistant is preferred.
- One-year experience in a clinic, doctor's office or ambulatory care setting is preferred.
- Designated cash handlers must successfully complete the Patient Services Cashier course and be designated as a Patient Services Cashier during the initial probationary period.
Must have current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Card