- Checks and records the patients' pulse, blood pressure, temperature, weight, height, and other medical history data in EMR.
- Operates equipment such as blood pressure apparatus, oral temperature instruments and attends to intravenous pumps under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or physician.
- Administers injections directed by a physician and administers pre-medications to infusion patients under the direct supervision of a registered nurse.
- Assists with specific duties delegated by nursing staff including obtaining vital signs, manual blood pressures, and removing intravenous catheters.
- Schedules appointments, prepare supply and medicine inventories and keeps supplies stocked.
- Regular attendance in the office.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patients, colleagues, physicians, and the public.
- Successfully manages interactions with challenging or difficult people.
- Works well both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, problem solve, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 + months of professional healthcare experience
- Active Medical Assistant Certification
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.