Mildred Elley, a private two-year career college, is seeking Nurse Aide Instructor for its Albany, NY campus to teach our Certified Nursing Assistant courses. The instructor will provide classroom instruction, clinical laboratory instruction, and supervise students during clinical externships and help students register for the CNA exam. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Varies, based on qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Two years of experience caring for the elderly and/or chronically ill.
- Certification to teach Nurse Aide or Practical Nursing; or
- Two years of experience teaching nurse aides in a residential health care facility; or
- Three years of experience teaching nursing or nursing related programs to adults
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]and note 'Nurse Aide Instructor” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.