Live. Love. Heal. It’s what our nurses do. Nurses are a critical part of our team and have the opportunity to see the ongoing difference they make in individuals’ lives. If you’re seeking a rewarding position with a professional and supportive team, this position is for you.
We currently are offering:
- NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS
- All New hires are eligible for a $250 Sign-On Bonus
- REFERRAL BONUS
- Once hired, Employees are eligible for a $300 Referral Bonus
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Inclusive Work Environments
Some of the key responsibilities of a LPN include:
• Provide skilled nursing in accordance with the individual’s plan of care
• Maintain medical records to reflect timely, accurate, legible and complete documentation
• Ensure that all medical and adaptive equipment continue to be appropriate and are in safe working order
• Certificate from an accredited school of nursing.
• Current LPN licensure in the State of Tennessee or compact state.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, if applicable
• One year of clinical experience preferred.
If you are interested in these positions, you may send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], apply directly at https://dscommunity.jobs.net/, or text to 833-375-6248 with your information including the location of interest.