Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career. This position will take place at Clara Maass Medical Center.
Work as a Scribe for Envision Physician Services, an innovator in the field having implemented the use of scribes over 20 years ago. Work in a fast-paced Emergency Department (ED) and become a valuable member of the healthcare team. Witness the medical decision-making process of clinicians - Physicians, Physician Assistants, and/or Nurse Practitioners. Document patient notes in an Electronic Medical Record under the direction of a clinician, gaining advanced knowledge of medical terminology and ED operations.
- All hospital sites are 24 hour operations. As a CIM you will work various days of the week and shifts, this will include, weekends, some holiday shifts, and may include overnights.
- We offer a collaborative team based culture with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including an outstanding 401(k) match, medical, vision, dental and life insurances, and a tuition reimbursement program.
- All candidates must submit a resume and cover letter for consideration. Be sure to include any clinical medical experience you have (paid or volunteer). The cover letter should be 2-3 paragraphs explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the position. It will be regarded as a sample of your writing.
- Salary is $15-$18.25 per hour.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK/VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Biology coursework at the undergraduate level or above required; Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology coursework preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in the healthcare field may be considered in lieu of the education requirement
- At least 100 hours of work, volunteer, or shadowing experience in the healthcare field required
- Experience in a direct patient care environment preferred i.e. EMT, scribe, clinical technician in a hospital, medical assistant in a doctor’s office
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and general medical knowledge
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills
- Detail oriented with proven ability to work effectively under conditions requiring accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain calm in a fast paced, at times stressful environment
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to type 55 words per minute or above, adjusted for errors
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.