Job DescriptionNHC Chattanooga is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to lead a team of care givers providing rehabilitation and skilled nursing care.
As an RN/LPN, your overall responsibility will be to provide care and treatment in accordance with physician orders. You will work in a team environment under the direction of Physicians and Nurse Practitioners.
Some of the duties will include:
- Assessing patients by physical examination, including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status
- Administering medications and treatments
- Participating in the care planning process
- Supervising Certified Nursing Assistants
- Communicating with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documenting assessments and care in compliance with standards of care as well as company policy
- Educating patients and their families on health related issues
NHC Chattanooga offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are looking for a company that is patient focused and understands the need for a work / life balance, then we would like to talk with you.
NHC Chattanooga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.