We Are Concorde
“Committed to improving futures by preparing students for success”
Concorde Career Colleges, a for-profit college providing healthcare training and education, is looking for student focused associates to join our team and contribute to the growth and success of our student population.
Our faculty provides students with the knowledge and technical skills needed to find a career in the healthcare field while instilling the integrity, discipline, team work and drive needed to be a successful professional.
If you have a passion for helping others grow and achieve their goals and are looking for a career where you can make a difference, give us a call.
WHAT’S THE JOB ALL ABOUT?
As a Practical Nursing Instructor at Concorde, you’ll be required to demonstrate and model the expertise expected of a Externship Coordinator Professional. You will be VISIBLE by representing Concorde in the community and most importantly, in the classroom. As a campus Team Member, you will help students for success and achieve graduation goals. YOU WILL BE VALUED!
ALL THE THINGS YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT IT:
We want individuals who have a passion for education and the healthcare industry. As a Practical Nursing Instructor at Concorde, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives. You will be able to provide service not only to the students with whom you’ll teach, develop and grow, but also the families of those patients within the communities they serve.
- Provide instruction to Practical Nursing classes.
- Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
- Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
- Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
- Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
Bachelor's in Nursing required, Master's in Nursing preferred
- Missouri RN license
- Minimum of a BSN.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience in the last 5 years.