Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Light electrical, plumbing such as garbage disposal, dishwasher, and washing machine repair/replacement.
- Painting and general maintenance and repair.
- Complete floor installations, carpet cleaning.
- Assemble fixtures and furnishings, as needed.
- Coordinator with outside vendors, as instructed.
- Assisting with consumer moves and related maintenance requests.
- Document progress and completion of all work performed.
- Inspect company vehicles monthly, as assigned, and complete documentation to track vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Conduct home inspections as assigned to identify repair and maintenance items.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the company in a professional manner in dealing with consumers, family members, guardians, other agencies, and other outside professionals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the job as described including drive, sit, walk, bend, squat, stand, stoop, kneel, reach overhead and lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED or have passed D&S competency exam.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be a self-starter and able to perform tasks within specified deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (read, write and understand) in English.
- Maintain valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation and basic tools.